- Outlaws and Outsiders of Japanese Cinema
- Saturday, June 1, 14:00 Mousonturm Studio 1
- Moderation: Luk van Haute
- Duration: approx. 1,5 hours
- Panel discussion in English
- Free admission
Our panel discussion explores the question of how Japanese film represents people who seemingly cannot find a place in Japan’s very collectivist-oriented society. Filmmakers represented in the programme will reflect on how they portray outlaws and outsiders in their own works.
In cooperation with Filmhaus Frankfurt